Home > About Us > About Us > Operational Guidelines
If you have any questions about compliance or have any concerns about fairness or
please write to us and we will respond to you via e-mail or the contact information provided as soon as possible.
Lotte International will always strive for compliant management.
Matters to Report
- Unfair common action of stakeholders, such as bid rigging for the purpose of doing
business with our company
- Acts that violate our Fair Trade Code of Conduct (refer to the Fair Trade Compliance Manual)
- Disadvantageous treatment and exposure of the identity of legitimate informants
- Violation of other laws such as the Fair Trade Act (collusion, insider trading), the Fair
Transactions in Subcontracting Act, the Act on Fair Labeling and Advertising.
- Corruption and unfair trade practices of business partners
- Acts of giving/receiving unfair monies, goods, entertainment, or convenience to/from
- Any person who has engaged in bribery, embezzlement, etc.
- Acts of obtaining unreasonable benefits or damaging the company by leveraging one's
position or duties
- Any person who interferes with the fair work of other employees for the benefit
of himself/herself or others
- Acts of leaking corporate secrets and customer information without permission
- Acts that violate the Code of Ethics, illegal/unethical acts, and acts of concealing and abetting
- Other unethical behaviors that are inappropriate
Protection of Informant
Consent to collection of personal information You must agree to the terms and conditions in order to submit your query.